Ellie has a progress chart in her room and she get's a princess reward sticker every day for her big accomplishment of the day. Today she gets a sticker for smiling big at her parents. As you might guess the biggest smiles were happening as I was running to the camera, not before when I would have been watching or after when I could have snapped it. Such is life. So maybe you have to be mom or dad to see this one, but it's a smile. And if you don't think so ... hmpf!
looking forward to verifying that precious smile...see you soon.
ReplyDeletethat is the most pretty smile I have seen from a baby girl! Please know that I am constantly think of your family. I"m sure you have tons of support but please if you need anything feel free to ask.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers,
Laura Hemphill (Goldsberry)
Oh yea, that is a smile!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
Tell her that Aunt Alisha and Uncle Josh say HI!
That's a great little smile!!!
ReplyDelete