Friday, September 5, 2008
Nighttime with Ellie
Last night mom got some good quality time alone with Ellie while dad slept through the night. The night nurse, Lindsey, explained the big picture of Ellie's care to mom and this helped her feel better about the whole situation. Meanwhile dad slept through the night and got a good night's rest.
After thinking about it I (Ben) realized that I have clearly transitioned into being the father of a newborn because the good night's sleep I was so happy about only tallied up to 6 hours. A week ago I would have thought that wasn't much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the blog, it was nice to get up to date information. Our prayers are with you and will continue to be as well. I guess Ellie wanted to be Weber grandchild number 8, not 9, stubborn girls anyway.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for a blog Ben! Great comments Micah! She will be a stubborn one I'm sure! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteDear Ben, Mandy and baby Ellie...our prayers are with each of you as Ellie continues to grow and develop on the outside rather than the inside!! God's Blessings on the early birth...thanks for the updates...helps me know how best to pray for all of you and it helps me also feel a small part of your lives...she's so amazing even as tiny as she is!! i've shared your info with several friends/believers up here and will continue to do so...God is in control and for that I'm very thankful...lovingly, Connie
ReplyDelete