Sunday, September 14, 2008
Thoughts and Dreams
Last night I ended up not feeling very well, so I went back to Ronnie's to get some rest. It sure helped, praise Jesus! It also was good to give Daddy some alone bonding time with Ellie. He read her more of the Bible and also got to conventional hold her for a half hour! He said the time was precious!
If you guys wouldn't mind praying for my thoughts and dreams, I'm still having spirts where I'll wake up in the middle of the night very upset due to dreams that are not from Jesus, that's for sure! Last night I woke up at 2 a.m. with very bad thoughts and dreams and was a bit shook up. Ben called the nurse to check on Ellie (Praise God we have this option!) and she was doing well, so that helped calm my nerves along with a lot of prayer to settle myself down to go back to sleep.
This morning we're going to the Topeka Bible Church, suggested to us by some people from our home church, Grace Baptist. We're looking forward to worshiping and praising Jesus for all he's done for us and our little Ellie. God is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Papa, I ask you to protect Mandy's mind & heart, as she is being attacked in this time of motherhood. we know you are with us, before us, planning a way & there are things that want to cause havoc in that; I ask that you continue to replenish Mandy's (& Ellie's) incredible strength, for the weber/gramkow women are not fearful, & I pray for rest for this family. Deep peaceful sleep, abiding comfort, & the chance to wake up refreshed & shine the light of Your Love even brighter. I thank you for all the nurses, doctors, staff, fellow NICU families, & church body that support them, raise them up, show them Your precious Grace. Be with this family through the day, as they take comfort in worshipping You. Be with them tonight as they get to find rest & peace, mentally, emotionally, & physically. In Your Holy name, Amen.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you and Ben and wonderful Ellie.
ReplyDeleteOh Mandy...I will pray! I remember having dreams at the end of pregnancy that were so disturbing...about something being wrong with our Ellie, etc. I would wake up so upset at times...so I understand exactly what you are experiencing. I'm so glad that we both have Jesus to run to. So glad to see that your little Ellie is growing stronger by the day. What a story of God's faithfulness you all are going to have to tell in the years to come. :) Can't wait for our Ellie's to meet! :)
ReplyDelete