Saturday, September 20, 2008

We are SO proud!

The numbers are in and Little Ellie is gaining weight! We are SO proud...she's up to 2 lbs. 15 oz. (1330 grams) so she gained an OUNCE since last night! Her feedings of 12 mLs are going well. Daddy is holding Ellie right now (kangaroo care) and it's super cute seeing him hold her with her bow in her hair and all! Also, for those of you who are interested in the Tupperware - Support Ronald McDonald House in Topeka initiative and don't necessarily want to buy anything for yourself, but still want to help - I have had some people request to just buy things to donate. I'm going to talk to the house manager tomorrow to go through the catalog to pick out items and hopefully create a wish list from there. Then I'll probably just place the order so it can be shipped directly here. So yeah, if you're interested in that option, then please e-mail me at mandysue@gmail.com. If you are interested in ordering through the online party - then please see the posting from earlier as to how to do that! Thanks in advance...I'm really excited about helping them out with stocking their kitchen with Tupperware!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Ellie! She is about to hit her 1st big mark...3 lbs!!! Then she gets a little certificate saying she's 3 lbs now and that was very exciting to us! It seems after Liam hit the 3 lb mark he just kept growing like a weed and I know Ellie will too! I am seriously addicted to Ellie's blog and check it several times a day and will continue to until you get to go home. Rest assured that most everything you both write about is something we went through as well and it's all NORMAL! Take care! We're sending our prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete